Pro Photo HOME
Go Back   Pro Photo HOME > Professional Photography Discussion- Full Access for Premium Members > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2003, 07:46 AM
Basic Member

michael_patrick 10
Softball team shoot....need suggestions on poses

I did picture packages last year for an area HS softball team. This was the first year I shot for this team and the players, coaches and parents were very happy with my work. I could, however, use some suggestions on posing the girls for their individual shots. I'd previously taken these individual shots at a small scenic footbridge near the team's homefield, and although I was happy with the results, I'm looking for a bit of variety so that a player won't have the same ol'...for 4 straight years. Any thoughts, links, etc..would be appreciated. Thanks as always, Mike

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-20-2003, 06:40 PM
Basic Member

JonBalgley 10
Re: Softball team shoot....need suggestions on poses

Try a collage. See www.photodad.com and go to the "Sample Collages" link. Yes, of course, it's more work. But it's very well-received.

--Jon

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-20-2003, 10:48 PM
Basic Member

michael_patrick 10
Re: Softball team shoot....need suggestions on poses

Jon, Thank you for your suggestion on the sports collage. I do these ocassionally, and I agree that they are well received, but I don't see the connection between your reply and my original post. Thanks anyway, Mike